Sunday 2 August 2009

what is this feeling.. ?

so sudden and new. can it be true ? i'm happy.. i'm actually happy. for the first time in so so long i'm happy !! (': i mean i'm not completely happy, there are a few things in life that have to be sorted. but i'm happy !!! i'm happy. wow. is it bad that it feels like a brand new emotion ?! oh god !

yeah. i'm happy (':
in fact, i'm feeling rather mellow.. which is happy. meh. i like the word ^.^ i have plans to go out this weeeeek and i'm hoping Cameron's a happy fellow (:

i've found that i'm getting closer to moving on from Sebastian. which at the same time as being a relief is rather odd. it's twisted and complicated. i like talking to him as a friend. if he was nearer and everything, maybe things would be different.. you can't change the impossible though. maybe it's something i've come to accept (:

damn. this post is neither ranty, funny, hyperactive, witty, amusing, depressing, or uber excitable. bugger it. i'm feeling mellow and deep. leave me alone. i can't be amusing all the time. i'd go mad ! that's not a hint to point out i'm already am btw.. i am well aware of my mental state -.-

whoa my hair's a mess xD i should so go out with my mom, grandypops and moms besties like this for the meal tomorrow. mmm, hot waiters anyone ?
woops. shouldn't have done that. my sneezes are well renowned for being rediculously loud and extravagent. in my mock stats exam, i sneezed so loudly my paper almost blew off the table if i hadn't of catched it (': so yeah, sneezing at 02:45 with my mom asleep in the next room and when i'm supposed to be asleep, not blogging like a thing possessed isn't the wisest move.

gah.

sod itt ehhh (':

cold coffee. bleh. just not the same ): mmm.. yoga. OHHHMMMM. i am actually starting it by the wayy, it's not some kind of sham. i am adament that i shall start parading round with my bottom in the air and my feet stuck to the back of my knees. yes. i shall look hot. when i hobble into a resataraunt and all i can say is "i do yoga." haaaa. i wanna try that now.

hmm, Joshuananaaaaaa has left me and gone to sleepy boos. in fact he left me ages ago.
i miss the tart )':

nightnight i thinkk, sleepy boos call (':

x

No comments:

Post a Comment