Wednesday 5 August 2009

boopy doo da di dooDAAAAA.

haaaa, i'm bored. and Joshua said "brb" like half an hour ago now -.- maybe that's a tad of an exageration but blehhhh. who's to knowww ?
i have rather neglected my darling blogs lately. i feel rather ashamed and sorrowful. you, my darling readers, who are all presumably mental.. have been deprived of my manic ramblings and my usual 5 posts a day. oh i do pity you.

but yesss, with the new yoga doing, loudly OHHMMing and shorter haired Rozz is baaaack (': she also has an even shittier internet. not sure if that's possible, but it darn well seems it to be frankk. she has also discovered she has spent and unnaturally long time on bebo since Sebastian Gourge (HA.) Reene mailed her on there. and she's also questioning why in the name of arse she's talking in the third person.

shut UP Rozz.

hmm, brushing teeth time. i'm getting a complex about brushing my teeth. haaaaa. that must be a fun one to talk about to a therapist. i might consider itt (':

mmm, minty freshness ;D and holy lord my hair really is rather short. this is short for me, so it is actually still fairly long. gah. you lot are so darn picky. got some of that dry shampoo stuff actually. not half bad. smells loverly.. i think. the fumes knocked me out for a bit ;D

and Joshua has returned ! good lord... ! and i'm bored of this song, Rob Thomas, did you come from the caribbean ?! where's itunes.. AHAAA ! i love windows 7 ^.^

ohh, in the car on the way back from badminton (LOTS of old people, but rather amusing 'cause i'm pretty good and beat my mom most the time xD) my mom decided to tell me her plan for me and a family friends son, Gareth. he's about 6 years older than me, and she decided to tell me that she though that as soon as i'd finished uni, got a decent degree, a good brain, and a pretty face, then i should get with him.

hmm. thanks mom.

in fairness he is a great guy, but i really doubt he'd want someone he's known since she was a screaming baby with a full head of manic red hair who tried to hit her brother with a brick when she was about 4, got addicted to caffine at the age of 5, and who accidentally whacked him in the nuts with a pillow VERY hard when she was 12. my moms main reason is that he's going to get a massive inheritance.. how shallow mother.

i could lassoo the owner of starbucks and get free coffee for all eternity.. now THERE'S a decent plan xD

ahaaaa, whoever said yoga was calming, evidentally never did the stuff that's in my moms book. although granted, her book is from several centuries ago. something like 1980... it hurts. alot. i mean it is my own fault for doing ONLY the excersises that help shed weight, but my stomach hurts like billio !

wow my hair's short. i think i should dye it a really nice red. my moms opinion isn't exactly positive though, basically if i DID dye it, she would go ballistic.
fantastic !! ;D

woops. i really shouldn't sneeze when my mom's trying to sleep. bad idea Rozz...

latersss (':

x

No comments:

Post a Comment