Thursday 6 August 2009

oh how mooody.

this post was actually supposed to be typed up last night, but my ipod proved useless when it comes to writing to my blogs, so meh.


basically it was about half 1 in the morning and little old me was sitting on my bed gazing mysticly out my bedroom window.
the moon was really bright, well, the reflection that it gave of the sun was. technicalities. psch.


and it was kinda cloudy and the clouds were moving across the moon and it looked really mysterious and moody and ahhhh (':
listening to Joshua Radin - rather be with you rather helped deepen the atmosphereee.
I was also talking to Joshua, t'was a good conversation until he went all odd, "don't say never.. do you understand ?"
understand what ?! :S

Gahh, oh well (':

'tis all for now my lovelies

tatty bye

x

No comments:

Post a Comment