Sunday 2 August 2009

with hands held high to a sky so blue..

the ocean opens up to swallow you..

just though i'd recite a bit of Linkin Park for you all (': i was watching the flight of a flutterby when the song came reverberating through my ear drums and pounding into my head. wouldn't it be nice to live as a butterfly for just one day.. ? they look so delicate and prettyyyy..

yes, i was intrigued on my walk today. i only really went on a walk because i had a disaster of a meal with my moms friends who are, tbh, fairly arrogant, and my grandypops and my mom. i mean my grandad's lovely, but i just wasn't in the mood for the know it all polava today, especially seeing as i only went to bed at 3am and had to try and get up at 11. then i didn't know what the eff i was supposed to wear. ARGH !
the only word that can fully describe today, is disaster. unmitigated disaster.

i mean i could deal with the horrendus meal. but then, after attempting yoga which was actually pretty amusing and kinda calming.. i liiiiike it (': Joshua decided to send me a text telling me that we're actually NOT going to meet in august. i mean, AS IF ?!

and it's all because of his bloody girlfriend. i mean i feel bad for calling her a bloody girlfriend, but it's so utterly effing pathetic. basically she thinks he's going to like me, simply because he did over a bloody YEAR ago. dear God. give me strength. i'm seriously not that likeable, what does she think i'm going to do for effs sake ?! bewitch him ?!
if only i had magic powers..

so yeah, i'm a tad miffed to say the least. plus my arms are still aching like billio from yesterday and i'm severely doubting the standard of JCC's 6th form. arghh. not good. i wanted to stay rediculously happy...

and i want a hug ): a frigging big'n.

i want someone to cheer me up. or at least try. gah. i'm so needy. i need a therapist. no. actually. i just need to do more yoga. and for some unknown reason i keep putting full stops. i'm annoying myself. i'm begining to read this like a telegram. the things you used to get about a million years ago.

GAHH !!!!!!!

ohhhhh darn. hmm, The Stone Roses. old but ever so gooood (': i can't even remember who sent me a song that got me hooked on them.. i need to thank them. ohh well.
haaaa, i've just realised something, today has been the only day when i've actually remembered to clean my piercing as much as i should. i tend to forget or say to myself i'll do it later, then never do because i either forget, or plain can't be bothered. usually because i remember at about 2am and i don't have the energy to be frankkkk..

hmm, i'm going to try and cheer myself up by OHHHMMMMMMing very loudly and annoyingly while blasting out a mix of Royworld, Metro Station, Hinder, Hoobastank and Paramoreee.. roll on monday ehhh ?

latersss

x

No comments:

Post a Comment