Thursday 30 July 2009

bugger it.

i'm not feeling malicious or unkind or stressed or stroppy. i'm just care free. why should i care what people think of me. THROW CAUTION TO THE WIND YOU TWIT.
mm, flash back to psychoville and mister lomax.. poor guy.. he's blind and likes fiddling with beany toys.

hahaaaa. i called myself a tiwit when i wrote that ^.^ oh god. easy amusement. who knew i could be so daft. typical response.. "your mom." correct actually.. myself and my darling mother have established that we are in fact the family of freaks. as my family is actually pretty much just me and my mom. it's nice actually. i always thought that having your parents split up would be a really upsetting process, primarily because your kinda stuck in the middle. but actually i never had that problem.

okay, so maybe that sounds bad. i didn't care that my parents marriage had failed. it's not really like that. it's the fact that my father was a vindictive twat whose hobbys included shouting at me for no reason, hitting me, and called me an ungrateful bitch.
oh who doesn't love home truths ?!

so yeah. now he lives next door and my brother still lurveessss him. but all my dads side of the family hate me. especially his sister. just because i learnt from a young age that sarcasm is a beautiful thing and that just because i had more wit, it was no reason to be evil to me. having said that his family hates me, his older brother is rather awesome and still sends me the odd bit of money for christmas (: he's about the only reasonable person to come from that gene bank.

gah !

ranting baby (':

i feel like a free woman. once again. i feel like stripping down and running manically up and down my road. in the dark. and the rain. and it's a main road. hmm. would be funny. if there was photographic evidence i would cry. with laughter.
but in realistic terms i don't think i'd have the nerve unfortunately.. maybe when i'm older, wiser, at university, and look hot. that sounds like a plan (':

hmm.. first time i'm going to be ashamed to say this in a blog.. but brb..

7 minutes laterrr..


and i'm alive :D and back. with a wonderfully cleaan fringe ^.^ and my ear kinda hurts, i clamped it a tad too hard with the lotion stuff to make sure it doesn't go majorly gammy and kill me. i wouldn't really appreciate it tbh. and oooo, ROYWORLD xD *dances on bed in jammies*

i have an urge to watch tonights Psychoville. i mean i actually watched it on TV for once, opposed to my addiction to it on bbc iplayer. but i just want to watch it again. it ended rather obscurely. everything seems to make clowns out to be evil actually. if you've seen Psychoville you know what happens with the clowns. then in IT the IT looked like a clown.. so discriminating !
but very good.. (':

and i have to say thank yoouuuu to Cameron McD-B for uploading a load of photos onto my blogs because my internet's being a twat with PMT. and he just loves me so i can reward the adorable nerd with promises of hugs ^.^
hugs are 'maazinnngg (':

hmm, hellooo psychoville <3 so utterly disturbing you are, yet so good. my mother looked at me in horror as she sat watching the last episode with me earlier. teeheeee. poor woman, i feel rather mean. i will make her happy by promising to clean the house some day, tottering round, armed with a vacuum and a duster and my beloved ipod :D

HINDER (':

x

1 comment:

  1. PSYCHOVILLLLLLLE!
    Is gooood...
    And I really do believe you should run down your road in the rain. SO much so, that I shall join you :D
    And we shall be locked up in a mental institution ;)
    And then get shot in the melon...
    REGINALD!
    lots of love, Archibold
    xx

    ReplyDelete