Wednesday 29 July 2009

just a quickie..


hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa at the title (': ohh, i'm so easily amused ^.^

just to let you bloggers know.. one part of my fringe has turned into a uber adorable little curl and i find it really sweet and now i look and feel marginally cute opposed to the time when i got scribbled on when i knocked myself unconscious round Daisy's once, and her and her lesbo decided to draw all over me..
thanks alot you guys -.-
they're SUPPOSED to be my "friends." gah.

not bloody likely.. i woke up and thought i was a man :|
i have photographic evidence..

teeheeee, t'was amusing though, if not slightly frightening..

and i just read one of Rhian's blog and i feel quite touched ^.^
she mentioned mee ! MEE !! and my brain child of a blog.. the brothel one ^.^
i feel a tear of proud joy slipping from my eye...


ahh (':

x

No comments:

Post a Comment