Saturday 26 September 2009

when boredom invades the interlectual mind

The interlectual mind watches Tracy Beaker. It's true, Saturday and I'm bored. I'm bored :| WHY ?! I'll tell you why. Because I'm absolutely knackered, having to actually work at school has come as a shock to me, mainly because GCSEs were an utter breeze, A levels are actually something I have to work at. That sounds like I spent the two years of main school doing jack shit. Sadly it pretty much was that.. Especially when it came to french. Good times (':
Either way, I still got pretty good grades, one A*six As two Bs and three Cs. Fairly chuffed was I (: but I have commited suicide with the subjects I've taken. History, Chemistry, Bio
logy, English Lit and a piece od piss called Critical Thinking. Joyful ehh ?

WAAAYYY too much homework I tell you.

Anywhooo, there is a reason that I haven't been writing to this blog much, mainly 'cause it's not my main blog and I don't have as many followers on
here.. Am I shallow ? I think soooo ;) Jokes. Nah, been bombarded with homework and trying to find time to sleep. Last night was the latest night I've had for a while actually, falling asleep at the grand hour of 1 am, I was absolutely knackered :| yet at GCSE I could happily stay up till 3am and not be tired at all. Fun times I tell you !!

Gahh, Tracy Beaker is actually uber irritating now >.< AHA ! Mock the Week, much more my type of thing. Good old Russel Howard (':
I'm really in the mood for Starbucks now.. Really really in the mood for it.
Sadly if I want any it involves having to traipse all the way to Leicester and I don't have any money at the momentt. Might end up going to Leice
ster to see Phillip at some point, then going with Luke and possibly meeting Nic there. Good times ! Sadly two of them are exs and worry me slightly and they know they do.. Ahh, for such a small person there seems alot to be able to miss (':

Hmm, gonna send Cameron McD-B an email seeing if he wants to talk to me :/ miss talking to someone who gets me to be honest. I hardly see
Dais now, so having Cameron to talk to again would be really nice. Think he might still be in America right now though.. Darn. Email's best cause if I send a text and he's in America, it costs shit loads. And I can put more into an email ! Sound. Thank God for technology (': still want a blackberry though...

Mmm, peckish. Really fancy a prawn salad actually. Shame we have no prawns and I can never be bothered to make a proper salad ;D yes, typically lazy A level student :D I LOVE it !

Riiight, time to watch Mock the Week and mosey into town for a bit (:
Latersss homies, I'll try tapping the odd post on here more often
x

2 comments:

  1. You don't want a blackberry it will piss you off to death in the end, i swear.

    ReplyDelete