Saturday 12 September 2009

the return of a tard to our midst.

WELL HAI THERE !

Yep, as I have said in both my other blogs, I'm back and writing blogs, and currently in the middle of a inner argument, my heart and my brain, or my heart and emotions, or my heart and my brain or my brain and my emotions, or my emotions and my bog toe. I'VE GIVEN UP CARING WHAT WITH. Either way, it's a bloody inconvinience, and have now told the population of facebook about my new toothbrush. How thrilling.

My life has come to questioning myself as to what would happen if I was placed in a nunery. Fuck knows. Thats the answer. Men may drive me to pure insanity, but tbh, we need the fools. Without them we would be over hormonal, over stressy, over sexually frustrated and generally uber stroppy. 'Tis me all over ;D HA.

And for god's sake, if you're GOING to talk to me on msn, DON'T just say Hi and then expect me to make the conversation, YOU'RE IN IT AS WELL YOU BLOODY FOOL.
Gah, can you tell I'm a tad, stressed/hyped up/emotional/bored/caffine stricken ?

Started at 6th form now though (: so expect many more lovely posts of my life as a teenage tart, named Reginald and therefore everyone thinks I'm genderly confused, as I do in fact, ONLY have lady parts and am sadly NOT a hermaphfrodite, unlike my darling Archibold, whose penis in fact, has a flashing LED and is attatched to my through clever stitching (:

ZOMG Billsy willsy lemon squilsy just text me, boy I'm loved ;D and he calls me Boobookittyfuck, so you decide whose name's worse. He's rather uber cool to be frank (: bless him..

Hmm, I think I just sounded uber snappy to Gaz :/ woops. I just get annoyed so easily :/ BLAME HORMONES. Oh I forgot, I have done ever since I was 10.

Interesting education I had I must say..

Anyway, I must jizz. Did I say jizz ? I meant whizz. Did I say whizz ? I mean.. GO. Yes, mein fuhrer, me and mein kampf must go and do yoga. My kampf being my bottom. God I'm a raving fool :|

Laters tardy darlings, myself included, SCHIZOPHRENIC xD jokes.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment